12 May CLIPSULIN™ from DIABNEXT™ confirms to be the world’s most accurate universal insulin pen dose digital reader
Today DIABNEXT™ announced that its patented universal insulin dose digital reader CLIPSULIN™ C3 achieved a 100% accuracy testing on the three of the most prescribed insulin pens in the world. In front of a commissioned Notary, three thousand manual dialing and injection tests were performed on disposable insulin pens equipped with CLIPSULIN™ C3, reaching a 100% accuracy and 0% deviation between the insulin pen dose and the CLIPSULIN™ recorded dose, a 100% accuracy in the dose confirmation and its storage in the CLIPSULIN™ memory, and a 100% accuracy in the wireless transmission of the dose with zero ghost or missing data to both a mobile phone and DIABNEXT™ Digital Diabetes Management Platform.
Performed by a third-party testing lab in front of a commissioned Notary, a tester and observer performed three thousand manuals injection tests with an observer supervising the test process on the following pens SANOFI® Lantus Solostar®, NOVO NORDISK® NovoRapid FlexPen® and ELI LILLY® Humalog KwikPen® with the latest model CLIPSULIN™ C3.
Laurent NICOLAS, co-founder, and CEO of DIABNEXT™ said in Paris today: “We wanted a Notary to tell the World we have built the number one accurate and universal digital insulin pen dose reader in the world. Achieving such level of technical performance shows how deeply DIABNEXT™ team is ready to revolutionize the DIGITAL DIABETES MANAGEMENT with its vision of developing a series of affordable universal connected add-on to existing diabetes medical devices”.
“We expect CLIPSULIN™ to be in every hand of patients using an insulin pen in the world this year” M. Nicolas said. “The health benefits of a DIGITAL LOGBOOK are immense both for T1 and T2 patients. 100% accuracy in insulin dose digitalization was a technical milestone to reach for our company mission to enable patients, their families, Diabetes Educators, Dietitians, Nurses and Physicians to use the latest technologies to better prevent and manage Diabetes. ”
DIABETES MANAGEMENT REVOLUTION WITH DIABNEXT®’S AUTO-FILLED LOGBOOK
DIABNEXT™ offers a series of connected add-on devices that upgrade existing hardware to digitally collect and automatically transfer diabetes metrics such as blood sugar level or injected insulin dose to a logbook into a user-friendly simple and open app. DIABNEXT™ captures data seamlessly without disrupting patients’ habits, offering the world’s first automated Digital Diabetes management solution.
In 2018, DIABNEXT™ DIGITAL DIABETES solutions will change Diabetes Management in the world with accessible hardware, software and AI for every patient:
- DIABNEXT APP™ is an auto-filled DIGITAL LOG-BOOK on patients’ mobile phone, accessible in web format in DIABNEXT™’s DIGITAL DIABETES WEB platform by patients, healthcare providers, caregivers or the patient’s family.
- CLIPSULIN™ is a 100% accurate universal insulin dose tracker that retrofits all insulin pens in the market, rechargeable or disposable. It captures dose injections and exports it seamlessly to the DIABNEXT™® mobile app. CLIPSULIN™ won a CES 2017 Innovation Award.
- GLUCONEXT™ is an add-on adapter that directly tracks and transmits glucose meters data from BGMs and CGMs to the DIABNEXT™ mobile app and management platform.
- SNAPCARBS™ enhances patient’s experience in their evaluation of carbs value in food items by analyzing a simple snapshot taken with a mobile phone. SNAPCARBS® utilizes the power of visual recognition, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
DIABNEXT™ (click here for 45 sec. video) is the first comprehensive A.I.-based management solution for diabetic patients. The solution combines patient software and connected add-on devices that upgrade commonly used patient devices to collect their main diabetes data metrics seamlessly into DIABNEXT™ platform. The DIABNEXT™ digital diabetes management solution significantly improves the patient’s life and safety, and helps healthcare professionals and families prevent accidents and reduce diabetes-related complications without changing the patients’ habits.” DIABNEXT® has an extensive patent portfolio in diabetes care and has won numerous prestigious awards for innovation in healthcare, including two CES awards. Recently:
- DIABNEXT™ won the prestigious 2017 FRENCH GOVERNMENT DIABETES INNOVATION CHALLENGE by the French Government and its healthcare department “Assurance Maladie”.
- DIABNEXT™ won 2017 Trailblazer “Medical Device Company of the Year Award”.
Please follow us:
Isabelle Guéguen: firstname.lastname@example.org